Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Special Place

In the midst of darkness, the candle flickers, the breezy wind blows in through my bedroom window, I'm captivated within my thoughts of you.

I imagine us holding hands as we frolic our way into the sunflower fields, slowly picking at them as the thorns prick our sensitive fingers. Reading short stories to the newborn baby lambs in the barn, picking oranges and peaches.
Laughing, smiling, breathing, living….

At dusk we climb a small mountain, watching the colorful purply-blue, pinkish streaks of sun rays settle into the depths of the earth, saying goodnight as the moon rises up to greet us.


Resting under the twinkly stars & the bright moonlight sky.
We gaze upon the stars, you hold my hand, I look over, & you smile to me.

You part my hair from my eyes, look at me as my heart melts, thumps up & out of my chest.
 Overcoming sense of happiness, love and serenity flows through my blood & seeps deep into my skin.

I am in utter peace

No comments:

Post a Comment