Friday, April 22, 2011

The Boom Boom Room @ NYC






Tuesday, April 19, 2011:

Went out to a restaurant Spice in NYC, for dinner with my good friend Carolina Palmgren(an amazing photographer - . It was "Ladies Night", then we went to the Boom Boom Room, an elegant club at the top of the Standard Hotel in NYC, there was a private party. Carolina's friend just got back in town and the played a beautiful concert. Only the friends of the band members were invited. I met up with the people that I worked with for Mexx Campaign in Morroco. There was Carl Gagnon and Carolina Pilon and Lyes Allouche. It was sucha nice reunion, we caught up had a few drinks and danced the night away :)

At the end my friend Carolina and I ended up taking creative photos in the bathroom of the lounge. Fun Fun Fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment