Friday, April 22, 2011

Kid Cudi Concert @ Roseland Ballroom in NYC





Wednesday, April 20, 2011 :
My first concert ever, KID CUDI.... I've loved this music artist since I lived in Paris 2 years ago. He WON me over with his infamous song "Day N' Night" .... MY FAVORITE song of all times!!! Always jam when it's played in the club.... So my boyfriend found out that he was playing in concert in NYC, so we went to see him on the first night he played in NY-4/20, his second stop of the Tour. I bought a tee-shirt to get Opening song was  Up, Up and Away" and the closing song was "Pursuit of Happiness". I nearly cried when I heard the song after his speech, on how he wrote it when he was in High School, you can't be a superhero. Trying to make everyone happy is so hard, when really you have to find your own happiness.. such a great message. I LOVE YOU KID CUDI!!!! I Hope I get to meet him someday!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment