Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sunny Spring Day @ NY






Tuesday, April 26, 2011:
I woke up to Ponyo's smell of numerous diarrhea and vomit smell in the house, I know... GROSSS!!! But poor little Ponyo, I urgently took him to the Vet check him out, he got serum inserted behind his neck to keep him hydrated as when I fed him food he refused to eat and was worried he has something in his stomach, this liquid made his back look a little like a hunchback chihuahua... anyways, my little tough noogie pulled through the whole medicated part and got a big treat when we got home. 
I took Ponyo home after the Vet visit and continued to the rest of my castings with Clara, who accompanied me, and I accompanied her to hers. :) Her last casting was right next Milk Studios, and we found a HUGEEE poster of her in the Armani Exchange Campaign Spring/Summer 2011, which she currently came out in ... and took some photos. I also had the courtesy of taking a photo of my first "spring" outfit. H&M Pants, All Saints Boots, Forever 21 black tank and the cropped shirt is from Bali (i dont know the designer), Versace sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, necklaces from Urban Outfitters, Bag from LV... =)

Goodnight *M

No comments:

Post a Comment