Thursday, April 28, 2011

Work @ Pixie Market / Fitting @ Bergdorf & Goodman @ NY / Tour of Fox News Studios

Today was a busyyy bee day! Woke up @ 10.30 am, my phone is not working, I'm waiting to get my early upgrade to the Blackberry Torch this Saturday, CAN'T WAITT!!! ..... I RAN & took the 4 (green) train to work at 356 Bowery. Today I worked for Pixie Market , they have a store in NY @ : 

100 Stanton Street
(between Orchard & Ludlow)
New York, NY 10002
T: 212 253 0953 F: 212 253 0538



Store Hours: 

Mon-Sun 12-8PM

I did their online cataIogue tried on loads of nice but pricey clothes including Miista shoes, and Deadly Ponies bags, Stolen Girlfriends Club, Stylestalker.. (to name a few of my personal favorites)...


 Miista Heels
Miista Sandels
Deadly Ponies Bag

Stylestalker Blouse

Finished around 3.30pm, bolted out the door to get to my fitting up on 625 Madison Ave/5th Ave. For the Bergdorf & Goodman/ Crohns & Colitis Charity Show, that's tomorrow. There were many gorgeous gowns by Oscar De La Renta, J. Mendel and a few other designers. The client asked me to return that evening to fit into some new dresses that were yet to arrive. 

I departed shortly afterwards to a last minute casting that my agency had send to me this afternoon - 95 Wall Street, right next to my home. Perfect so I could drop off my heavy portfolio and pick up my YSL Black Sandle Heels as the clients at the fitting previously had asked me to. Saw a model Erin Fee @ the casting she just got to NY from London a few weeks ago, I welcomed her arrival.

Rushing up to soho to meet my childhood friend Michael Arroyo at our favorite cafe, Aroma @ Houston & Greene St. I had the Iced Aroma which tastes a little bit like a Frappucino and he had already snacked when I had arrived, he accompanied me to my fitting up on Madison Avenue. Quickly tried on a black a bit 'cabaret" styled dress, walked up and down the hallway- "runway style" & finished. Mike suggested we go to visit his work at Fox News on 1211 6th Ave/48th St. so he could give me a tour. I was ecstatic and immediately agreed.

It was the coolest thing, as we entered the building, I passed by the front desk to pick up my Visitor's card and up the elevator we went. We stopped into "Studio G" & saw the anchorman Shepard Smith. It was so cool!!!! He spoke about the 94 Tornados that were currently happening in Alabama, INSANEEE I know, they had LIVE footage someone sent in from their cellphone.  






We later went down to the basement where Mike worked. He showed me the communication room where they receive new data and info from the public and write the script. Pretty interesting stuff...I was lucky enough to see it! Thanks Mike!!!!

Off to bed tomorrow is going to be a long day!

Goodnight *M



No comments:

Post a Comment